The Saurer Group is a leading globally operating technology group focusing on machinery and components for yarn processing. As a company with a long tradition, Saurer has always been a leader in innovation. Today, Saurer comprises the two segments Saurer Spinning Solutions and Saurer Technologies. Saurer Spinning Solutions offers high quality, technologically advanced and customer-specific automation solutions for processing staple fibre from the bale to the yarn. Saurer Technologies is specialized in twisting and embroidery as well as engineered and polymer solutions. With annual sales around 1.0 billion EUR, 4,000 employees and locations in Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, the strongly growing group is well positioned to serve the world’s textile industry centres.
Design with us the way to industry 4.0. As a company with many years of tradition, we combine high development standards in mechanical engineering with the technologies of the future. For the Business Unit R&D, we are looking at the next possible time for you as
Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Job reference 2018-0020
1. Involved in the process of products reaching and development according to annual RD strategy, and ensure development task can be reach as time frame and target.
2. According to information from market and customers, analysis the situation and make solution to improve products quality and product competiveness.
3. Improve function and stability of products via innovation, support service to satisfy customer and production support;
4. Cooperate with global team’s members in daily business touch, work out the proper solution to accomplish other tasks and execute those.
5. In order to ensure the good quality of daily work, double check the solution from other mechanical engineers, and check the drawings, BOM as well if necessary；
6. All actions related with HSE in the responsible area should be according to rules of 《SCN-HSE-003 HSE
Organization Responsibility》, Support Company to implement HSE.
7. Responsible for the task arranged by department’s manager.
1. Bachelor or above, majored in Mechanical Design or related field.
2. At least 8 years working experience or related background and have the ability of mechanical design individually, have worked on RD department of machinery & equipment manufactory.
3. Familiar with mechanical designing tool like Autocad, Solidworks
4. Familiar with property of metal material and their manufacture method, heat treatment
5. Ability of using geometric and dimension tolerance and knowing of possibility reach by manufacturing process
6. Knowledge of manufacture method and application and cost of components related with design
7. Familiar with designing and calculation of transmissions system like gear, belt, teeth wheel.
8. Ability of production performance improvement and trouble shooting.
9. Proven track record to innovate, by successfully executing several innovation projects of larger
10. Ability of English oral communication and writing
11. Better team cooperation spiriting is must, and higher efficient execution
If you would like to go with us to the industry 4.0, please apply now via our career page with your salary statement and your earliest possible entry date.
Saurer (Jiangsu) Textile Machinery Co. Ltd.
No. 9 Chang Yang Street
Suzhou Industrial Park