The Saurer Group, founded in 1853, is a leading, globally active technology company with a focus on machines and components for yarn production. As a company with a long tradition, we have always been an innovation leader. Today, the group is a solution provider for the textile industry consisting of two segments. Spinning Solutions offers high-quality, technologically advanced and customer-specific automated solutions for staple fibre processing from bale to yarn. Saurer Technologies specialises in intelligent and economical twisting and cabling machines for tire cord, carpet, staple fibre, glass filament and industrial yarns, which allow customers to adapt flexibly to dynamic market requirements. Automation Solutions provides textile mills with an array of labour-saving systems. With around 3 300 employees, the Saurer Group, with locations in Switzerland, Germany, France, the UK, Czech Republic, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, the USA, China, India, Uzbekistan, and Singapore, is well equipped to serve the world's textile centres.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
Job reference 2018-0020
1. Involved in the process of products reaching and development according to annual RD strategy, and ensure development task can be reach as time frame and target.
2. According to information from market and customers, analysis the situation and make solution to improve products quality and product competiveness.
3. Improve function and stability of products via innovation, support service to satisfy customer and production support;
4. Cooperate with global team’s members in daily business touch, work out the proper solution to accomplish other tasks and execute those.
5. In order to ensure the good quality of daily work, double check the solution from other mechanical engineers, and check the drawings, BOM as well if necessary；
6. All actions related with HSE in the responsible area should be according to rules of 《SCN-HSE-003 HSE
Organization Responsibility》, Support Company to implement HSE.
7. Responsible for the task arranged by department’s manager.
1. Bachelor or above, majored in Mechanical Design or related field.
2. At least 8 years working experience or related background and have the ability of mechanical design individually, have worked on RD department of machinery & equipment manufactory.
3. Familiar with mechanical designing tool like Autocad, Solidworks
4. Familiar with property of metal material and their manufacture method, heat treatment
5. Ability of using geometric and dimension tolerance and knowing of possibility reach by manufacturing process
6. Knowledge of manufacture method and application and cost of components related with design
7. Familiar with designing and calculation of transmissions system like gear, belt, teeth wheel.
8. Ability of production performance improvement and trouble shooting.
9. Proven track record to innovate, by successfully executing several innovation projects of larger
10. Ability of English oral communication and writing
11. Better team cooperation spiriting is must, and higher efficient execution
Saurer (Jiangsu) Textile Machinery Co. Ltd.
No. 9 Chang Yang Street
Suzhou Industrial Park