The Saurer Group is a leading globally operating technology group focusing on machinery and components for yarn processing. As a company with a long tradition, Saurer has always been a leader in innovation. Today, Saurer comprises the two segments Saurer Spinning Solutions and Saurer Technologies. Saurer Spinning Solutions offers high quality, technologically advanced and customer-specific automation solutions for processing staple fibre from the bale to the yarn. Saurer Technologies is specialized in twisting and embroidery as well as engineered and polymer solutions. With annual sales around 1.0 billion EUR, 4,000 employees and locations in Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, the strongly growing group is well positioned to serve the world’s textile industry centres.
Design with us the way to industry 4.0. As a company with many years of tradition, we combine high development standards in mechanical engineering with the technologies of the future. For the Business Unit Elastomer Components, we are looking at the next possible time for you as
Job reference 2018-0122
- Basic understanding of company’s regulations procedures
- Intensive travelling to responsible area as to promote Elastomer Components
- Organization and provide product training to agents and OEMs, as well as end users
- Order follow-up process including visits, project establishment, contract negotiation and conclusion
- Close coordination with related departs, sales admin and production sites as to monitor the whole order process
- Payment follow-up
- Handling actively customer complaints
- Customer relationship management
- Reports as request on projects, orders, sales result, lost order, etc
- Market and competitors’ analysis
- Working closer with service as to achieve a high customer satisfaction rate
- Participation to exhibitions and seminars
Graduates majoring in Textile Engineering
5 years’ experience in machinery or parts sales in textile industry
Basic understanding of the spinning process and related machines, basic communication skill and good written in English, basic knowledge of using emails and Office software
Spirit of teamwork, cooperation and continuous improvement
If you would like to go with us to the industry 4.0, please apply now via our career page with your salary statement and your earliest possible entry date.
Saurer (Jiangsu) Textile Machinery Co. Ltd.
No. 9 Chang Yang Street
Suzhou Industrial Park