The Saurer Group is a leading globally operating technology group focusing on machinery and components for yarn processing. As a company with a long tradition, Saurer has always been a leader in innovation. Today, Saurer comprises the two segments Saurer Spinning Solutions and Saurer Technologies. Saurer Spinning Solutions offers high quality, technologically advanced and customer-specific automation solutions for processing staple fibre from the bale to the yarn. Saurer Technologies is specialized in twisting and embroidery as well as engineered and polymer solutions. With annual sales around 1.0 billion EUR, 4,000 employees and locations in Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, the strongly growing group is well positioned to serve the world’s textile industry centres.
Design with us the way to industry 4.0. As a company with many years of tradition, we combine high development standards in mechanical engineering with the technologies of the future. For the Business Unit SENSOR R & D, we are looking at the next possible time for you as
Job reference 2018-0114
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge in Linux RTOS.
- GUI Development using GTK,MAUI
- Experience in OS9.
- Communication includes RS232, RS485 and RS422.
- Socket communication
If you would like to go with us to the industry 4.0, please apply now via our career page with your salary statement and your earliest possible entry date.
Saurer Textile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Unit 1002, 10th Floor
Peninsula Tower 1
Peninsula Corporate Park
Ganpatrao Kadam Marg
Lower Parel (West)