The Saurer Group is a leading globally operating technology group focusing on machinery and components for yarn processing. As a company with a long tradition, Saurer has always been a leader in innovation. Today, Saurer comprises the two segments Saurer Spinning Solutions and Saurer Technologies. Saurer Spinning Solutions offers high quality, technologically advanced and customer-specific automation solutions for processing staple fibre from the bale to the yarn. Saurer Technologies is specialized in twisting and embroidery as well as engineered and polymer solutions. With annual sales around 1.0 billion EUR, 4,000 employees and locations in Switzerland, Germany, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, USA, China, India and Singapore, the strongly growing group is well positioned to serve the world’s textile industry centres.
Design with us the way to industry 4.0. As a company with many years of tradition, we combine high development standards in mechanical engineering with the technologies of the future. For the Business Unit Software Development Center, we are looking at the next possible time for you as
Automatic control software engineer
Job reference 2018-0106
1. Handle control system software development issues via their professional knowledge;
2. Improve existing products’ function and reduce the cost via new design and software development;
3. Handle automatic control issues with electrical designer or other departments
1. Master's degree, Majored in Electronic Automation / Computer Software or related field.
2. Have the background of actual control software development, experience in the development of textile machinery automatic control software will be a plus.
3. Familiar with PLC and DSP (or ARM) control software development
Understanding industrial communications (Serial communication, CAN)
Skilled C, C++ language development ability, familiar with CODESYS, CCS, Keil C software is a plus;
Good communications skills; Good English Level
Diligence, Open Mind, Positive
If you would like to go with us to the industry 4.0, please apply now via our career page with your salary statement and your earliest possible entry date.
Saurer (Jiangsu) Textile Machinery Co. Ltd.
No. 9 Chang Yang Street
Suzhou Industrial Park